Have you always wanted a place to store your collection of fine wines? Do you want to keep your wine perfectly chilled to the right temperature, for peak flavor results?
Here's a great way to start sharing your passion for good wine with friends and family! Our Kalamera wine refrigerator holds up to 157 bottles of your favorite wines. It has the ability to perfectly chill all types of wines with dual-zone thermostat, with an upper zone ranging from 40-50°F, and a lower zone that ranges from 50-66°F. Our One-Touch control allows you to set the thermostat precisely where you want it, and the advanced compressor system maintains even temperature readings. The compressor is whisper quiet, with reduced vibrations that might disturb sediments, so your wine tastes fresh, crisp and delicious! The triple-layered transparent glass door, and soft blue LED lighting provides ambiance for your room and displays your wine collection beautifully! This wine refrigerator has the added benefit of versatile installation. You can build it in to your cabinet system in your kitchen or bar area, or use it free-standing in any room of your home or business! It takes under 26.8"x23.4" of floor space, and is 69.6" tall, so it is perfectly-sized for both smaller and larger living spaces. If you're looking for the perfect wine refrigerator for your home, click "Add to Cart" now, and order today!
- ELEGANT DESIGN: Stainless steel triple-layered tempered glass door, soft blue LED lighting, and removable beech wood racks add sophistication to any room!
- LOW VIBRATION/LOW NOISE: Latest in compressor technology provides you with low vibration and noise levels that keep your wine sediment from shifting, so taste quality stays at peak levels!
- EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY: Holds up to 157 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles of your favorite wine, so you can create your own home wine cellar!
- VERSATILE INSTALLATION: Refrigerator can be built-in or free-standing in kitchen, dining, or entertainment area of your home!
- DUAL ZONE THERMOSTAT: Upper zone ranges from 40-50°F, and lower zone is 50-66°F, so you can perfectly chill all wines. Any further information needed before purchasing, you could contact us at email@example.com or call 866-554-6688.