This FlexCount Series Wine Cellar Refrigerator from Allavino was designed with wine connoisseurs in mind, giving you a wine refrigerator that not only effectively stores a diverse wine collection in it's optimum conditions, but also showcases it in style. Two individually controlled temperature zones can be easily monitored and adjusted using a digital display with push button controls, allowing you to store both red and white wines at their perfect temperatures. You can also use these controls to turn on or off the cool blue LED lighting to illuminate your bottles. FlexCount Series shelving has been constructed from durable metal to be thin enough to provide more storage space than most similarly sized wine cellar refrigerators and features wood slats that gently cradle your bottles and beautiful wood shelf fronts. These wood fronts, along with an all-black interior, give your unit the elegance of a traditional wine cellar along with the convenience of modern innovations.
- 172 BOTTLE CAPACITY: The Allavino VSWR172-2BWLN has 12 shelves that can store up to 11 bottles each and 2 shelves that can store up to 20 bottles each for a maximum storage capacity of 172 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached using many different bottles sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making it the perfect wine storage unit for wine enthusiasts with large and diverse collections.
- DUAL ZONE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: With just the push of a button on this wine refrigerator's intuitive control panel, you can view each zone's temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius on the clear digital display, adjust the temperature up or down, or turn the cool blue LED lighting on or off. The upper zone can be set between 40 and 55 degrees Fahrenheit while the lower zone can be set between 55 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to store both red and white wine simultaneously.
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: While other wine refrigerator's might require you to remove shelves and drastically reduce your overall bottle count to store larger diameter bottles, Allavino's FlexCount Series features specially designed shelves that are thin enough to store bottles of all shapes and sizes. These sturdy and reliable metal shelves can support the weight of bulk storage without sagging over time, and glide smoothly in and out on ball-bearing tracks for easy access.
- TRADITIONAL STYLE MEETS MODERN TECHNOLOGY: Within the sleek black cabinet with matching framed glass door, the all-black interior emulates the elegance of a traditional wine cellar and can be easily illuminated using cool blue LED lighting to beautifully showcase your collection. Internal fans circulate air throughout the unit to provide even cooling and faster cooldown, while the 25% more energy efficient design will save you money each month.
- BUILT-IN VERSATILITY: Thanks to it's finished top and sides and a front-venting design that does not require extra room on the sides for ventilation, you have the freedom to use this Allavino FlexCount wine cellar as a freestanding unit, or to build it into your cabinetry for a seamless look that will complete your kitchen. This unit measures 71.5" H x 23.5" W x 27" D and comes with both a curved and towel bar handle, so you can choose the look that best compliments the surrounding decor.