Thanks to this complete pack you will soon be able to properly organize your wine cellar by classifying all your precious red, white and rosé wine bottles.
Our bargain pack contains a total of 120 tags (= 40 tags Red/White + 40 tags Red/Rosé + 40 tags White/Rosé) and is adaptable for any cellar. Whether you prefer red, white or rosé, you can use those tags in a lot of various combinations (40/40/40, 80/20/20 or 60/30/30).
Its no-slip design tightly grips all bottlenecks even for Champagne. They will stay in place, no matter what.
Our tags are made of high quality heavy weight paper. They come with 3 useful dotted lines for a clearer and legible labelling.
They are disposable but numerous enough for you to write on a nice and new tag every single time you want to add a bottle to your collection. This way you don't have to bother about unsightly eraser marks or ink stains.
There are many ways to organize your wine: domain ranking, food ranking, technical ranking, location, varietals, reviews, ratings, prices, drinking recommendations, drink-by date... and of course personal preference.
It makes the perfect gift for wine lovers and connoisseurs for every occasion: Father's or Mother's day, birthdays, anniversaries and Christmas.
Too many tags ? You can also use them on clothes hangers to remind you to "take them to the cleaner after next wearing" for example.
Dimensions: 3,15" High x 2,2" Wide (80mm High x 56mm Wide)
Material: 300 gsm white paper
- First wine bottle tags for Red, White and Rosé wine for easy access. Don't make a mess of your wine cellar or disturb your aging wine, all your bottles will be recognized at a glance!
- Bargain pack of 120 disposable wine bottle tags (= 40 Red/White + 40 Red/Rosé + 40 White/Rosé). This makes it adaptable for any cellar and allows you to consider various combination (40/40/40 or 80/20/20 or 60/30/30). The tags are dual-labeled so they can be used twice.
- Each tag is made of high quality paper and has 3 useful dotted lines to offer better presentation and legibility. You can write on it with any kind of pen or marker. Once the ink is dry, it won't run.
- Customize and organize - Check out our pictures to see different ways to use our tags: domain ranking, food ranking, technical ranking, location, varietals, reviews, ratings, prices, drinking recommendations, drink-by date and personal preference.
- No-slip design that fits all bottlenecks even for Champagne.